How much money does your company make? If you have a growing business, convert those paid ad leads into customers. That’s where conversion optimization comes in. Using the right tactics can make the difference between getting your paid ad leads and converting them into customers.
We’ve all been there at one point or another. You’ve built a website that’s bringing in a healthy amount of traffic – however, the numbers have plateaued. Maybe you’re using an ad network like AdWords, but you’re not getting the results you deserve. Maybe you’re building an email list, but you’re not converting that traffic to action. It’s possible that you’re just not using the right tools to convert your web traffic into revenue.
As it becomes increasingly difficult to increase organic reach, more and more marketers are turning to paid advertising. Since this monetary model is by no means new, it means that the space for such ads is crowded. You want to make sure your pay-per-click (PPC) spend is justified. You may have written brilliant paid advertising copy that speaks directly to pain points of your target audience. Perhaps you’ve developed a graphic that represents the perfect balance of branding and storytelling. You may have set a budget and ad parameters and are ready to get started. How do you get paid leads that actually convert? This, of course, is the purpose of paid marketing. You can do almost anything, but without a clear direction for further interaction between your audience and your paid advertising, you’ve only created a pretty picture. To help you get the most out of your paid advertising spend, let’s take a look at the five best methods for converting paid advertising results.
5 Paid advertising conversion methods
While the term conversion can mean different things to different marketers, in this article we will define conversion as any desired action, whether it’s making a purchase, filling out a form, picking up an email, or just learning what you want. Regardless of your current definition of conversion, the following techniques can help convert your paid ads and achieve your marketing goals. Here are five proven methods that can help your paid advertising generate valuable conversions.
1. Leads directly to a chatbot or messenger
As technology capabilities evolve, so do our lead conversion strategies. As artificial intelligence (AI) advances, the possibilities for chatbots increase. Chatbots are expected to handle 85% of customer interactions in the near future. Nowadays, chatbots are integrated into many websites. On almost all websites, you are greeted by an automatically generated message asking you what you are looking for and how the robot can help you. Beyond a simple help function, chatbots can be used as a tool to improve the experience of website visitors, not to mention completely change the way brands communicate and interact with their existing and potential customers. Because chatbots are infinitely customizable and can provide personalized responses, the way consumers interact with your brand has fundamentally changed. When you successfully integrate a chatbot into your marketing strategy, you can improve the customer journey through more personalization and increase conversions through an interactive platform. How can you integrate chatbots into your paid advertising strategy? It’s very simple: Instead of sending the person who clicks on your paid ads to a traditional web form, direct them to a chatbot. There, they can engage in a personal and focused conversation that can lead to the change you desire. While a chatbot is a great strategy for increasing conversions from paid ads, writing good copy for the bot can make a good strategy even better. Here are our top three tips for successful chatbot texting:
- An audible call: Chatbots are not the time to expand your vocabulary. Posts written at the third grade level get 36% more responses. The use of simple and clear language is crucial.
- Strike a consistent tone: Choosing the right voice for your chatbot depends on the tone of your business. Whether you’re funny or formal, make sure you mimic that style when you write your chatbot’s responses.
- Use a hook to catch him: You want your website visitors to interact with your robot. To ensure this interaction, use a compelling hook to capture their interest. Take Purple, a mattress company that knows how to use emotional impact to get attention.
2. Leads directly to the destination page
Historically, paid ads lead to landing pages, and that’s not a bad thing. Problems with landing pages occur when they are not properly optimized. You can have the most compelling paid advertising on the internet, but if your landing page is not effective enough, so will be your conversion rates. Below are our top five tips for making your landing pages work as well as you do:
- Research user behavior: If you don’t understand how users interact with your site, it’s hard to know what works and what doesn’t. You can use free tools that create a heatmap of your pages, which will help you better understand what your users are doing and allow you to adjust the layout according to their movements.
- Identify hot spots: Make sure you write a piece that shows you clearly understand your target audience’s problem – and that it includes a clear and simple solution. If you talk about pain points, your audience is much more likely to sign up for a demo or join your mailing list.
- Offer value: Your landing page should definitely offer your audience some sort of carrot. Whether it’s a whitepaper or a video, a webinar or a podcast, make sure your landing page offers your audience something they’ll find useful (and that they can easily find on your site).
- A/B test: Check everything. We’re serious. Anything that can be traced, will be traced. The more data you have on how certain elements work on your page, the more likely you are to get closer to the ideal set of page elements that drive conversions.
- Eliminate distractions: Less is more when it comes to your landing pages. Do you have a lot of good quality content? That’s it. Keep it. Now is not the time to use it. When creating landing pages for paid ads, be selective about what you include. There is a specific action you want your website visitors to take. Don’t confuse this message by overloading your page.
3. Direct links to forms in social media
Another way to increase conversions from paid advertising results is to send direct links to forms in social media. Since 83% of marketers use social platforms for their advertising, many paid ads appear on social media. How do you get paid advertising to generate conversions on social platforms? Follow best practices. Take Facebook, for example. The social media giant has over 2.7 billion monthly active users. With so many active users, you know there are a lot of marketers out there. To make your paid ads stand out and really convert, you can include forms in your paid ads on the platform. This way, users don’t have to be distracted by scrolling through social pages to find something, for example. B. Subscribe to your newsletter. Use these two best incentive methods to increase conversions with social media forms:
- Discount Code: Everyone loves a discount. To increase the conversion rate of paid ads via social media forms, try offering a unique discount code to users who perform the desired action. That way, you not only convert, but also maintain a good relationship with your audience.
- Organize a contest: If the offer of a discount code does not apply to your product or reduces its perceived value, organize a raffle.
With these two strategies, you can provide value to your target audience while meeting your conversion goals.
4. Directing customers to the purchase page
If your goal is conversion from paid advertising, direct customers to the purchase page. This strategy is very effective because it significantly shortens the buyer’s journey by leading them directly from interest to purchase. By eliminating the steps between these two stages, you increase the chances that your ad will convert. The clothing line Hello Molly uses paid ads on Instagram to promote its clothing. When users click on one of the images, they are taken directly to the purchase page for that product. By going directly to the page, you reduce the number of steps a potential customer has to take to convert. Plus, consumers don’t have to leave the confines of Instagram. The entire sales process takes place in the application.
5. Direct links to your blog
Even though blogging sometimes seems like a technique from the past, your blog still plays an important role in your content marketing strategy. In fact, blogs continue to surpass emails, books and white papers as the most effective forms of content, and if you’re not targeting paid ads to your blog, you may be missing out on a lot of conversions. Finally, your blog is a hub for content that addresses issues and fills gaps in your industry. If your conversions are focused on downloading resources, you should absolutely drive paid ad traffic directly to relevant elements of your blog. Example
How do you know which method is best for you
Feeling overwhelmed by these five options? No, don’t do it! In order to know which method is right for you, you need to understand the actual goal of your overall advertising campaign.
- Setting conversion targets
Think about the action you want your potential customers to take. Do you need their email address to send them your newsletter? Do you want them to download the resources you publish? Do you want them to make a purchase? These are common conversion goals, although yours may be quite different.
- Indicate where users who click on your ad should be directed.
Typically, you will redirect users to a landing page, a purchase page, or a lead generation form.
- Decide which method is best for you
Determine your goals using the strategies above and decide which strategy will be most helpful in achieving your goals. For example, if you hope to increase the number of white paper downloads, consider linking to a blog with a summary and a download option for the full document. If your goal is to increase purchases, make sure paid advertising leads directly to product pages.
Paid Advertising Conversion Questions and Answers
If you’re still not sure how to convert paid ads, here are some frequently asked questions to help you figure it out: How do you ensure conversion from paid ads? To manage paid ad leads for conversions, you need to align their goal with your conversion goal. If you want to encourage purchases, consider directing potential buyers to a purchase page. If you want to increase the number of white paper downloads, go to the blog. Wherever you go, make sure you lead your prospects to where they can take clear and immediate action. How do you integrate chatbots into your paid advertising strategy? Integrating chatbots into your paid advertising strategy is easy and can lead to more conversions, given the limitless possibilities of this conversational tool. Instead of sending the person who clicks on your paid ads to a traditional web form, direct them to a chatbot. They can then engage in a personalized and targeted conversation that will result in the conversion you are looking for. Which paid advertising conversion strategy is right for me? Whatever your conversion goal is, you need to make sure that the location you specify leads to that goal. When the conversion and the goal match, the conversion process is compressed, making the conversion dream easier than ever to achieve. How do you optimize landing pages for conversions? Here are five key points for optimizing a website: Run A/B tests, prove the value of your products, eliminate pain points, remove distractions and study user behavior.
Conversion performance in paid advertising
As the use of paid advertising becomes more ubiquitous, getting consumers to the right place to convert is more important than ever. Clear guidance is always important for online customers, but never more so than in the steps leading up to conversion. By having a clear and direct goal for your paid ads and matching that goal with an appropriate landing point, your potential buyers are much more likely to become consumers. When you pair the right content with the right process, you open the door to successful conversions through paid ads. If you decide to apply these strategies yourself, even if you think they might be useful, please let our office know. We can do all the work for you. What is the most successful conversion path you’ve used for leads from paid ads?
- SEO – Unlocks a large amount of SEO traffic. To see real results.
- Content marketing – our team creates epic content that gets shared, attracting links and traffic.
- Paid media – effective paid strategies with a clear return on investment.
how to convert leads into prospectshow to convert leads into salesconvert leads into sales meaningconvert leads meaninglead conversion strategieshow to convert online leads into sales,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to convert leads into prospects,paid ad strategy,paid media conversion,paid ads,paid ads website,paid marketing strategies,paid advertising examples,paid marketing examples